Images printed on canvas, with a choice of "wrap around", framed and more
Canvas art is still amongst the most popular of wall art orders, being a simplistic, but effective way of displaying images, however, they have come a long way since the early 'stretched canvas' of the first canvas artworks that were available.
- 2" CANVAS WRAP: the image is 'over printed' so that it wraps around the solid 2" frame that the canvas is then stretched over
- CANVAS WRAP ROUND: this is a neater wrap than the 2" CANVAS WRAP, so it sits closer to your wall, and being an 18mm block, it gives a tighter, cleaner look
- CHUNKY CANVAS WRAPS: the print is heat bonded to a traditional artist canvas, which is thicker and more textured, it is wrapped around a lightweight frame, ready for hanging
- INKJET CANVAS WRAPS: this is the budget canvas wrap, and is created with a large format inkjet printer, which prints directly on to artist canvas. The resulting print is then wrapped around a stretched wooden frame
FRAMED CANVAS WRAPS
- FRAMED 2" CANVAS WRAP: these are effectively a 2" canvas wrap, which is then framed with your choice of either a black or white wooden frame, giving a stylish framed picture look, with the texture of canvas
- FRAMED CANVAS WRAP ROUNDS: this brings a new dimension to the neat CANVAS WRAP ROUND, with a frame that is fitted around the canvas, leaving a small gap, giving the canvas a 'floating effect'
- BOX FRAMES: as an alternative to the CANVAS WRAP range, it provides an 'off the wall' look of the canvas, but the edges of the image are a neat, wooden frame.
- ACRYLIC BOX FRAMES: another alternative to the CANVAS WRAP range, with a more modern and clean look, with the image neatly tucked away inside an acrylic frame